This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
- CAMP MALTA, a full day program, is held at the Malta Community Center.
- This NYS Health Department licensed program is supervised with professional counseling staff.
- This program is open to children entering Kindergarten through Fifth grades in the fall of 2016.
- Participants enjoy summer days packed with fun activities such as; sports, crafts, games, movies, library time, science/nature activities and special guest programs.
- In addition, campers participate in a camper explorer adventure once a week and one field trip per week at no additional cost!
Camp Malta is an 8-week program that runs June 27th - August 19th.
Hours: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
AM care 8:00 am - 9:00am
PM care 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
(AM & PM care is available at an additional fee)
Location: Malta Community Center
- Registration begins on MARCH 1st until full.
- The first week fees are non-refundable.
- The remaining fees are non-refundable after June 8.
- There is a two week minimum.
- All fees are due at the time of registration.
- You must register in person.
- Remember to read the Parent Handbook.
- In order to register you must provide:
- Child’s current immunization record
- Proof of residency
- Proof of legal guardianship
- Completed registration form
- Don’t forget to sign and date the forms!
Campers will need to wear the official Camp Malta t-shirt on trip days. One t-shirt is supplied free of charge on the first day of camp. If additional are needed, they can be purchased for $5 each. Indicate T-shirt size on registration form.
Additional Forms and Files: